• Prada sunnies - Just in case the sun comes out ;)
• Umbrella - I never leave home without one, this is England after all!
• Sony Ericsson Xperia 10 - My baby.
• Gold rings from F21 - I always carry gold jewelz if I'm wearing silver, it's easier to switch them for diff outfits!
• Ipod - I love my pod.
• Hello Kitty notepad & pen - For important Rawr Girls notes.
• Hand Sanitizer - Cleanliness is next to godliness 0:)
• Compact mirror (from Vietnam) - Perfect for touch ups & it reminds me of travelling.
• Harajuku Lovers wallet - I freakin' LOVE this wallet. I think this is number five (I keep buying them when they wear out!).
• See by Chloé make-up bag - A gift from the gorgeous @Browniekins!
Inside my make-up bag...
• Hair clips/hairbands - For hair business.
• Stella rollerball perfume - I like to mix my rollerballs up, but this one usually remains in my bag at all times.
• Mini Benefit High Beam - One of my favourite products, ever.
• MAC Lipstick (Hue) - My favourite lippy, just in case I bump into Jason Momoa.
• Benefit Brow Zings - I honestly can't remember life before this product.
• Softlips Lip Balm - For kissable lips (just in case I meet Jason Momoa).
• Plasters/pills - I like to be prepared!
• Small pot #1 - Tigi Bed Head (Control Freak) to calm hurr frizz.
• Small pot #2 - Body Shop (Vitamin E) Body Butter in case I start drying out in the English heat.
• Small pot #3 - Body Shop (Vitamin E) Moisturiser in case my face starts to fall off.
So there you have it! You now know the secrets of my bag. If you're curious to know what J carries, check out her awesome post from March!
T - I've showed you mine, will you show me yours? ;) XoX