So you'd like to know a little more about us?
In case you didn't already know, we're Tara and Jade! Based in Bristol and Liverpool, we've been blogging for over five years and have worked with some of UK's top brands including ASOS, Marks and Spencer, Next, Oasis, River Island, Superdry + many more!
Past collaborations including styling campaigns, store openings, hosting competitions, press trips, posing at photo shoots and creating editorial content for online sites and magazines.
What are our key stats?
Domain Authority: 36
As of June 2016, we have a combined social following of more than 18,500.
- Twitter: 8743 (also within the top 100 UK Twitter influencers in Fashion)
- Facebook: 2988
- Instagram: 2971
- Bloglovin: 2150
- Pinterest: 1400
- Google+: 310
What makes us special?
We only blog about what we're truly passionate about and our readers appreciate that! As we've been creating content for over five years, we're two organised blogging veterans. We always stick to deadlines and we love working with PRs... One of us actually works in PR!
Company's Best Blogging Duo '14
Company's Best Blogging Duo '13
Cosmopolitan's Best Established Fashion Blog 2012
LOOK Magazine's Best Fashion + Style Blog A/W '11 (Top 5)
Where have we been featured?
Loads of places! Here are just a few:
- Weekly contributer to Grazia Daily's #WhatToDoThisWeek in Bristol feature. Ongoing.
- Guide to Bristol + Interview with Oasis! April '14
- ASOS Fashion Finder - 'Restyle Your Classics' feature. Jan '14
- Bristol Style Feature in Very Magazine (part of the OK Magazine bumper issue). Dec '13.
- Next - Trends in Trousers. Nov '13.
- ghd SS14 Hair Trends Exclusive Blogger Photoshoot. Nov '13.
- Official bloggers of the Forever 21 Liverpool store opening. Oct '13.
- Matalan Style Project Winner Sept '13.
- TK Maxx Website - Demystify Fashion Feature. Aug '12.
Want to work with us?
Drop us an email or tweet us @TheStyleRawr. We do fit blogging in around our work life but if you need a quick response from us, please tweet us! Please note, we don't accept guest posts or share infographics - we like to keep our content fresh and as natural as possible.